Every seamless journey follows a seamless process, and to treat your payment experience any differently is to go against this very core value of ours here at Westway Ride. With an emphasis on transparency, security, and flexibility, our payment policy ensures that this component of your travel endeavours only complements your journey through comfort and seamlessness. We accept all methods of payment to ensure your booking a ride with us will be hassle-free.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Credit and Debit Cards: We accept all major credit and debit cards which include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Online Payment Platforms: To proceed with more convenience regarding the payment issue, we accept payments through the most reliable online platforms including PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Direct Bank Transfers: An alternative paying option at your disposal is through direct bank transfer options that are directly made from your banks. Our complete bank details will be furnished once requested.
- Cash Payments: Although we encourage digital payments for a contactless experience if required, you can make the payment in cash before the start of your journey as all our payments are prepaid.
- Data Protection: Our paramount interest is the security of your financial data. We have secure processes through which we make card payments under encryption on the authorized secure network.
- Compliance: Our payment system is as per the highest set of standards of data security by the payment card industry.
Billing and Receipts
- Instant Billing: The amount for credit/debit card and online payment shall be billed instantly after completion of the ride.
- Receipts: All receipts for every transaction will be emailed. Update your email on your profile to reflect this.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation Charges: Cancellations made within 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time could attract a charge.
- Refunds: All applicable refunds will be back to the original form and mode of payment, within 7-10 working days.
- Discretional: Gratuities are not included in the price and are totally at the passenger’s discretion.
Disputes over Payment
- Dispute Resolution: In case you find differences or observe any problems related to payment, kindly coordinate with our 24/7 customer service team over the call or email us. We will make all possible efforts to amicably resolve and settle all disputes about Subscription and Prepaid Packages
- Pre-authorization: A pre-authorization hold may be placed on your credit or debit card to ensure that the card is valid or not. It is not an actual charge and will be released based on the policies followed by your bank.
- Post-Ride Charges: Any additional charges after the ride completion such as tolls, additional parking or waiting will be automatically calculated and charged to the payment method in our records or sent a payment link to you via email to pay.
- Corporate Clients: Invoices can be offered for all trips to our corporate clients. For more details, call our corporate service desk.
- Format of Invoice: Invoices will detail the information like ride details, fare break up, and applicable taxes.
Change in Payment Policy
- Indeed, we can modify or change our existing payment policy as and when amended from time to time. Any such changes we might make will be duly notified, on the site or through emails.
- The present and updated version of our payment policy will always be referred back for any clarifications from the site itself.
Customer Support and Assistance
- 24/7 Support: Our customer support is there at your service in all payment-related matters round the clock.
- Feedback Welcome: Let us have your valuable feedback about our policy regarding payments and methods because we are eager to know how you feel. For any suggestions or comments, please contact us at any time.